Terms & Conditions
The Services that we provide constitute a technology platform that provides for users of Kcab mobile applications or websites to arrange and schedule transportation. Kcab Nigeria is a sub unit of Malabson and Sons limited liability company, privately owned with an office at No 1 Glim Close Glim Estate Off Egbelu/ Akani Road By Corner Stone bus -stop NTA Road duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
1. Using the Platforms
- Using the KCAB app either the driver’s app or rider’s app requires installation of the software user account.
- Upon installation of the KCAB apps, the data of the user is stored in the database.
- The rider is expected to make payments for the ride through his/ her credit card.
- The user’s ride is considered ended after the user has made payments through his/ her credit card and rated the driver.
- Complaints can be sent to our support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our support line +234 8174757777, +234 7089932393 (available every time of the week).
- For payments, users will have to first register their card details in their app platform.
2. Ordering or cancelling.
- If a user places a request for a ride and is accepted by a driver, then, an order is deemed to have been placed.
- Upon acceptance of a request by the driver and the rider decides after some minutes not to continue the ride, the rider can end the request and a cancel order is deemed to have been place.
- In the case of cancelling a ride, the rider will be charged a cancellation fee of NGN300 if after two (2) minutes of requesting for a ride he/ she decides not to go for the ride. However, the cancellation fee will not be charged if the rider cancels the ride within two (2) minutes.
3. By registering an account with Kcab, a customer shall accept the following conditions:
- Kcab reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions. Such amendments when made shall be communicated to the user.
- For promotions and adverts purposes, Kcab shall send emails to her users through the data provided by the user.
4. Best practice
- Kcab is highly committed to ensuring quality services are provided. For this reason, we ask to fill out a feedback form in the Kcab app. This enables us suggest to the driver better ways of improving his/ her services and also help us provide better services.
- We expect that there will be mutual respect between the driver and the rider for a smooth and hassle free ride.
- Kcab shall continually do the best within its powers to ensure that only drivers who have good customer skills have access to the app.